Healthcare: Process Innovation
Efficiency Engineers enables healthcare providers to safely and effectively adopt healthcare technology by optimizing processes and systems to realize greater returns on investment in technology and people.
Efficiency Engineers helps providers properly plan so they can:
• Improve care processes, workflow and safety
• Avoid a solution that does not adapt well to the local clinical environment
• Encourage vendor independence through objective third party oversight
• Select the products and technology that fit the customer’s needs
• Facilitate adequate and efficient testing and training
Implementing information systems often exposes latent problems or flawed processes with existing manual systems. These processes need to be optimized before implementing a new system.
Download information about our healthcare solutions here.
Lean Training and Mentorship
Innovative Healthcare Products, Services & Educational Programs
Business Intelligence - Unique Material (BOM) Research
Business Intelligence - Safety Stock Analysis
Simulation Model - Nationwide Distribution Optimization
Physician-Led Health Care System dedicated to health care, education, research and service spanning 43 counties
• Supply Chain Innovation project to document a detailed view of the current state of everything that flows through the hospital. With that knowledge, the team can make intelligent decisions on ways to reduce logistic resources.
• A secondary goal of this project is to develop or invest in new technologies which support the ability for nursing staff to be able to direct patient care – to become more patient facing.
Healthcare Industry Analysts
Software Selection & Implementation
Eastern Pennsylvania 911 Center
Process Assessment and Layout Optimization
City of Washington, DC – 911 Center
Process Analysis, Layout Optimization, Software Selection & Implementation, Staffing & Scheduling
Global Specialty Pharmaceutical & Medical Device
LEAN Implementation – Packaging Department
LEAN Implementation – Absorbable Suture Department
LEAN Implementation – Department Assessment
Document Management System
Manufacturing, Assembling & Packaging of Medical Device
Productivity Improvement Assessment
Global Pharmaceutical Packaging
Pneumatic Tube System
Optimization through Simulation
What are our healthcare industry clients already saying?
|“The skills and tools used by Efficiency Engineers were invaluable in streamlining our manufacturing operations. Specifically, their knowledge and use of the Simul8 software allowed us to model our existing processes and identify the benefits of several scenarios prior to implementation.”
Brian Kunz, Lean Coach, OraSure Technologies