Manufacturing: Process & Technology Optimization
Efficiency Engineers' core expertise is derived from the manufacturing industry. With a diverse set of skills, Efficiency Engineers can bring optimization to any process through the following methods and techniques:
• Creating simulation models to provide accurate and comprehensive data from which to make knowledgeable future decisions.
• Evaluating the effectiveness of layout structure, staff activities and material handling.
• Gaining a thorough understanding of how your current software system works and gathers data.
• Learning the necessary information to make an informed decision regarding a new software purchase.
• Training employees in pertinent skills, tools and technology to sustain process improvements.
Read further to see how Efficiency Engineers has assisted businesses in your industry.
Download information about our manufacturing solutions here.
Textile Manufacturer of Trimmings & Fringes
Small Manufacturer & Distributor of Industrial Brushes & Brooms
Staff Workload Assessment & Re-Design
Creative Child Development Products
Productivity Assessment for High-Speed Labelers
Process Improvement for Packing
13-Man Machine Shop & Custom Fabricator
Machine Shop Software Selection & Implementation, Staffing Design, Layout Optimization, Workload Analysis
Motors & Control Engineering, Design, & Assembly
LEAN Implementation, ERP Software Selection
Acoustic Guitars, Strings & Accessories
Toy Model Kit Building & Die-Cast Vehicles
Develop, Manufacture & Distribution Stainless & Specialty Alloys
Training Seminars on Cost Initiatives
Artisan Bread Manufacturer
Food & Pharmaceutical Packaging Solutions
Workflow Analysis, Business Case/Cost Analysis, Staffing & Scheduling Design, Workload Analysis, Process Mapping, Project Management
Premium Chocolate & Confectioner
ERP Implementation, Companywide Productivity Assessment
Ergonomic and Work Design Analysis