Service-Based Business: Process & Technology Optimization
Service-based businesses need to optimize the flow of people, paperwork and information. Efficiency Engineers can help you gain a better understanding of your current situation to help you make data-driven decisions on how and where to invest your time and money.
• Creating simulation models to determine the necessary changes to obtain optimal outcomes in complex processes.
• Learning how to most effectively utilize your human and financial resources.
• Gaining a thorough understanding of how your current software system works and gathers data.
• Acquiring the necessary information to make an informed decision regarding a new software purchase.
• Determining if you are effectively inputting and extracting data.
• Training employees in pertinent skills, tools and technology to sustain process improvements.
Control Engineering Design Firm
Project Management Improvement
Full Service Marketing Support Organization: Graphic & Printing Services
Companywide Profitability Improvement
Automated Manufacturing Equipment & Services
Software Selection & Workflow Analysis
Aggregate Construction Materials Services
Process Mapping, Layout Optimization, Material Handling/Warehouse Design
Kitchen/Bath Design & Construction
Software Selection & Implementation, Reorganization
Upper Bucks County YMCA
Staffing Selection , IT Manager Recruitment
Saucon Valley Fine Arts
Business Case: Cost Analysis
National Department Store Conglomerate
Building Supply Distributor
Project Management, Workflow Analysis
Small Hardware Retailer
Federal Energy Agency
Systems Design, Business Information Extraction
Software and Database Design
International Defense Agency
Business Case/Cost Analysis, Project Management, Financial Planning